Saturday, September 12, 2015

September Happenings


Mums for Days
I meant to update last weekend, since inspiration was there...but we jumped on the road for a couple days to celebrate Labor Day with family in Pittsburgh, then blinked our eyes and it's Saturday night.

We are half way through September already.  Jeesh, where is this year going?  I'm planning the boys Halloween costumes, downsizing our toy collection, taking advantage of MAJOR sales by stocking the boys closet with some cute summer clothes for next year and making plans for fall activities to keep the boys entertained.  So far, beginning next Wednesday, the boys are signed up for an hour library class with a wonderful teacher named Debbie, who snuck us in even when the class was listed as full.  I'm so grateful!  The boys will be working with other 2 and 3 year olds playing games, listening to stories and doing arts and crafts.  They're going to L.O.V.E it!

Aside from future plans, we'll touch base with past happenings.  

Last weekend we took the boys to the annual county fair, and it was AWESOME!  Firetrucks, animals, rides, food trucks and tractors!  On the way home Kaleb made us laugh so hard when he requested "go back fair, get more funnel cake!"




The boys favorite.  All smiles & laughing, then they put their arms in the air and yelled "weeee"

We had a wonderful visit with family for Labor Day at my Dads.  I don't know what's wrong with me....I only took a picture of the plum cake I made and nothing else.  

We've also been jumping around Apple Orchards, visiting new Farm parks, enjoying the almost complete patio makeover and laying low this weekend since I'm not feeling the best.


Two pink pigs laying in the mud...bottom left.  AJ wanted IN!
Mostly all meals have been out here since last weekend!  We are replacing the fan and plastic siding next!

Hope everyone is enjoying the month.  Shana Tovah my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment