Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gobble Gobble

The boys and I are on an extended stay in Pittsburgh visiting with family in town.  Every night things have been hectic and BUSY, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I'll have to post a turkey vacation recap once I have all my photos organized.  For now I'll just focus on the Gobble.Gobble.


Thanksgiving Day was exciting and delicious. A big, HUGE thank you goes out to my Aunt Nan and favorite Uncle Dennis for hosting such an amazing dinner party.  My sisters and I spent the morning baking in the kitchen, apple pie and the most delicious lemon meringue pie I've ever had.  Jules is the best and I love being her sue chef.  Our classic pie squat in front of the oven makes me happy too :)  


After nap time we headed to my Aunts where she and Uncle D had a choo-choo track set up for the quads, which got demolished within minutes, but the fun kept coming.  They trapped themselves, and each other, in closets, consistently climbed after the veggie bowl, ate pie, played the drums on the toilet seat lid and crashed when we got home.  It's totally exhausting being a toddler tornado.


We L.O.V.E. our new hats!  THANKS NANEE!!!

Hope everyone had a delicious dinner and enjoyed some special time with family.  As much as I love Halloween I think Thanksgiving in my very favorite holiday.  I see almost all of my family and for that I am truly thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment