Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pittsburgh Play

Last weekend the boys and I went to play for a few days in Pittsburgh.  We just can't resist staying away for more than a couple weeks!  The beauty of Western PA, especially this time of year, is hypnotizing. 


My Aunt was so wonderful to clear her Saturday schedule to spend the morning with us at the pumpkin patch, and treated us to a delicious lunch at the French CAFE.  Thank you again!!  Soergel Orchards has changed so much since I was a little girl, walking around with my American Girl Doll.  It's grown so much and is PACKED with activities and visitors.  The boys saw goats, butterflies, a ginormous pig, some large horses and what I think was a cow...maybe?


We played in the leaves at my Dad's, and the boys helped pick a few more tomatoes from the garden.  Watched a Pens victory!!!  And before our ride back to Ohio we stopped by my very favorite park for a little gazebo dancing and walk in the woods.


Tomorrow we're spending the day at my Grandparents since my MOM is in town.  I'm so excited to see her!!!!!  Then we have our big move this weekend!

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment