Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sleep Deprivation

Congratulations to little Aiden, who has officially grown his first tooth!  He's worked so very hard over the past two weeks screaming and waking up his brother (and mama), refusing bottles, naps and turning away from all food.  Teething is Terrible...with a big capital T!  I can't believe I didn't figure out what was happening sooner.  Duh!  My all day long smile guy is so different now.  He likes to suck on his bottom lip...must feel good on his little tooth.


The boys also just got their first pair of TOMS!!  If you know me, you know I'm a BIG, BIG supporter of this amazing organization.


Sharing a room with the boys and listening to the screaming alllll niiiight loooong is NOT an easy thing to take.  For now I'm back to taking morning naps so I can function the rest of the day.  And for now I'm allowing Aiden to sleep with me, since it seems to be the only comfort I'm able to provide.

Kaleb loves his TOMS!
I can't thank my mom enough for taking us all in, helping to feed the boys and myself.  I could not imagine doing this on my own!  Speaking of eating, things have gotten better the past few days and AJ is back on track.  Kaleb even fed himself his ENTIRE bottle the first time this morning!

The little prince doing an awe-some job!!!
Aiden took notice and is finally showing serious interest in holding the bottle too.  Cheers.

Aiden standing, standing, standing

No comments:

Post a Comment