Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Flowers


HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY KABOOM AND AJ!!!


Recently we had a massive wave of thunderstorms, and the rain was SO welcome!  April showers brings up the flowers :)  I was nervous the boys would be afraid of the storm, so I stationed myself in the nursery ready to sooth crying babies.....both slept like champs through every crash!  


The boys had a VERY exciting day on their Grandpa Eddie's birthday (April 3rd) and is my favorite milestone to date!  BOTH, rolled over for the very first time!!!  I yelled with so much excitement I almost put Aiden in tears.  Haha.  He did it again right away, then Kaleb showed me how he can do anything his "little" brother does!  I missed having both on video.  These guys move quick, then when I'm filming they refuse to participate.  Oh well, I'm SOOO proud of my big boys!


Other milestones:
Kaleb weighs 13 pounds 1 ounce and Aiden 13 pounds 8 ounces.
They both wake up several times during the night but only scream for one feeding, usually at 5am, then again at 9am.  Pretty awesome.

Reflux is getting a little better and Aiden sings all the time, it's adorable!  Enjoy the video below! (check on  your computer if you aren't able to view)


Kaleb also holds onto, and plays with his friends/rattles/car keys!  He is too cute!



Looking forward to shopping for the boys today at my multiples group annual spring sale!  I made these yummy treats for the bake table so I can shop 30-minutes early.  Whoop, whoop!


Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment