Thursday, December 27, 2012

Magic

I always appreciate creative photography, especially when it documents something through time.  I borrowed this idea from the web.  It was easy to accomplish, and the end result is the best!!


At the end of every year I swear I can smell magic in the air.  People are more friendly and giving in celebration of the holidays. Well, everyday has been a celebration in our house!  Kaleb and Aiden add all the magic to every minute of every hour in every day!

We had a delicious homemade pasta noodle dinner at home on Christmas Eve, and spent Christmas day singing carols and baking cookies!  I've eaten so many cookies in the past few weeks I'm turning into a cookie.  Well, that's not entirely true.  I'm half cookie, half salami!

Christmas Day at the McNamee's house!  Doubling as the boys first outing ;)
You all saw the beautiful congratulations bouquet my Dad sent when the gummyboys arrived.  He also spoiled Keith with two delicious boxes of IT'S A BOY cigars!


Keith is officially back to work and feeling extra sleepy.  Some nights are better than others.  Today definitely called for extra naps!  This sight warms my heart <3

Sleepy Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment