Saturday, November 17, 2012

Two week notice?

It's been a fun week for the babies room!  I finally made it to IKEA!  Something I've had on my list of things to do....forever....and feels great to finally accomplish.  I found some awesome items to help decorate the nursery, and things are starting to bloom!  Here are a couple teasers....


Wednesday I failed my 2nd non-stress test, but follow-up testing wasn't as extreme.  Our doctor feels like the gummies will be ready in another two weeks.  To make sure, we have a growth scan scheduled for next Wednesday.  We originally planned on the growth scan this week, but things were kinda hectic in the clinic.   It ended up being nice to have spare time in the afternoon, so Keith and I saw the new bond movie (awesome...go see asap).

The gummies enjoyed their first dose of turkey yesterday and we enjoyed a quiet Friday evening at home.  Sitting in the living room in silence was so relaxing and gave us time to process the zillion "are you ready" questions we endured at the lunch party.

I attended a very informative breastfeeding class this afternoon.  My hospital bags are packed and ready to go, and I'm starting to feel excited!  Are you excited too?


How far along? 32 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 35 pound gain
Maternity clothes:  Finally caved.  Bought maternity jeans, and LOVE them!
Stretch marks:  None, yet..
Sleep:  Not great
Best moment this week: Yesterday, 2 things…I had thanksgiving dinner (YUM) and my “little” brother turned 21!!  Happy birthday Jammin
Miss Anything?  Taking a bath, beer, salami, being able to shave my legs, the ease of putting on socks/shoes, sleeping, breathing, not understanding what heartburn felt like…(it’s my blog and I’ll complain if I want to)
Movement: Flower rolls around quiet a bit and likes to punch me in the bladder.  Jordan is still lodged under my ribs.
Food cravings: Wonton soup…something I’ve craved quite a bit throughout this journey
Anything making you queasy or sick: Tomatoes/peanut butter
Gender prediction:  No clue
Labor Signs:  Daily braxton hicks contractions
Symptoms: Acid reflux, fatigue, carpel tunnel, leg cramps

Belly button in or out? More out than in
Happy or Moody most of the time: More happy, but definitely cranky
Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving.  Gobble Gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment