Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful

Thanksgiving Dinner at the McNamee's

Hey all you turkey's!  Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday and went to bed with a full belly. 

Gobble. Gobble. Gobble. Gobble. Gobble.
I'm incredibly thankful for friends, family, a loving husband, a beautiful home, my kittie babies and the GUMMYBEARS!!!!

Our growth scan this week was awesome.  Flower weighs about 4pounds 8ounces, Jordan is a hunkachuck at 4pounds 13ounces.  Did you know you can see HAIR on a sonogram??  This I find mind blowing!  I failed another non-stress test and had to redo all the invasive exams.  Bleh, will be happy when this is over!  I did find out I've officially started dilating, so these tests were good for something.  My body tells me it won't be long now.  Dr. Eden says he's hoping for another 2weeks.

Until next time!

How far along? 33 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 37 pound gain (this was before Thanksgiving)
Maternity clothes:  Everyday, or Keith’s shirts.
Stretch marks:  Still none...but my tummy continues to grow, and I’m not sure how much more I can stretch!
Sleep:  Sleep is SO difficult.  I’m up for the bathroom, tums, strange pains, thinking about dirty walls (nesting is NO joke), trying to flex my leg cramps away or shake my hands alive.
Best moment this week: THANKSGIVING DINNER!
Miss Anything?  Control
Movement: Yesterday I had a pushing match-off with Flower.  It was really entertaining.  I finally won, then couldn’t find the baby for a bit (so maybe “she” won).  Seriously, where could the gummies possibly hide?
Food cravings: No cravings this week.  Too focused on turkey, cranberry sauce and sweet potato casserole!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel nausea kick in every so often, but haven’t linked it yet.
Gender prediction:  Keith predicts a boy 100% and a girl 95%.  I’m going with him!
Labor Signs: Daily Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Acid reflux, fatigue, carpel tunnel, leg cramps, nausea, nesting and serious feet/ankles/leg swelling!  My fingers have only swelled once, and just a little.

Belly button in or out? Definitely out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  Anxious.  Excited.  Uncomfortable.
Looking forward to:  Finding out if Keith’s predictions are correct.  We, well I, am set on one boy and one girl name.  Keith doesn’t agree with the boy’s middle or the girls first, but if I keep repeating them over and over and over and over again, I’m hoping he’ll see they’re awesome.  We’ll share with EVERYONE when we know for sure.  Be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment