Friday, July 29, 2016

Red White and Blue

With the combination of political conventions and Independence Day July has been full of red, white and blue everything.  I love the patriotism around every corner.  More than half the homes on our street have their flags flapping happily.  It's like everyone is waving HELLLLO, WELCOME HOME!  

As we say goodbye to July I'm sneaking in some fun photos from my Aunt's annual July 4th party.  We had such a great time this year, and I'm particularly thankful to have had such a wonderful celebration free of stress, chaos and paramedics.  It was also so lovely to celebrate my Aunt's birthday with a massive amount of cake from the bakery, Chloe and Sophie!



The firework show at the golf course has been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember; although our Texas neighborhood was a high contender.  Someone always makes an amazing video using a remote helicopter and posts online for everyone to enjoy though, so theres always that. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment