Thursday, October 22, 2015

Colorado: Part Two

I planned on publishing this post the day after part one...and here we are, already at the end of the week.  I just flipped through the rest of the photos yesterday, and here I sit, missing Colorado so much all over again.  Even though they have a fresh 7 inches of snow, I wish I was still there!




Part two of our mountain toddler tales starts during our last few days, when the twin cousins and awesome Aunt Jules finally arrived!!  I love when the quads are together.  Jules and I stood around laughing at the huffing and puffing toddlers asking to be carried, proclaiming they were tired, yet still managed to battle the high altitude.

Our days were jumbled with tea parties, visiting "the girls" (chickens and ducks), fighting over who got which swing on the playground, playing with Scotia (the best mountain pup I ever did see), a cute treasure hunt for children of the forest, teepee shenanigans, hammock love and more.  My favorite activity was watching the treasure hunt.  The kids reactions were precious, my mom is so clever and creative.  What fun memories we all made together.  

Love for Aunt Jess
Lucie June loves to blow bubbles
Tea Party at their newly made mushroom table!
Little girls love to twirl
supercalifragilisticexpialiSCOIOUS!!  we love her
Reading about the children of the forest before the hunt
Lucie had pigtails, so naturally Kaleb and AJ HAD to have them too
A fresh duck egg for each toddler

Hope to visit BMA, Michael, Aunt Jess and Scotia again soon.  Miss and love you all.  Thank you again for such a wonderful trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment