Monday, March 17, 2014

Shenanigans

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  The boys and I had a really fun day and they pulled a few shenanigans that got the better of me….

It all started before breakfast.  Kaleb and I were building a tower with stacking cups, and I thought Aiden was playing in his room…which he often does if he manages to reach through the crib bars to grab his elephant or binkie.  I heard a weird noise a few times in a row so went to investigate.  Ummm, yeah.  Aiden 1 Mama 0….


I called Keith upstairs to take a look and when he asked Aiden "what did you do?" the kid let the waterworks roll, hahaha.  I thought it was hilarious to begin with, but that just made me laugh harder.

Breakfast was entertaining with green waffles, lucky charms and a fruit rainbow!  On the way to the table Kaleb also said good morning to our house guest by saying, very clearly, "doggie!"  It was adorable.


We spent the rest of the morning making lucky charm/rice krispie treats and cupcakes.  The boys are very good at helping me in the kitchen.  Aiden can reach all the stove knobs and happily turns up the fire…yikes.  I'm learning everyday Aiden requires constant supervision and Kaleb is not far behind.  He is learning to climb on everything too.  Kaleb 1 Mama 0…


We took our morning walk to deliver treats to neighborhood friends, and on the way home the boys ditched their new green light-up spike balls.  I didn't realize until we were already home or where they could be for that matter.  BUT, immediately spotted one at the end of the street and ran to grab it…..the next one was another block up….Twins 2 Mama 0.

Despite the shenanigans it was a fun day, and the boys actually went past the icing for a change and ate some cake.  Hope you didn't get pinched today!

No comments:

Post a Comment