Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spreading the L.O.V.E.

The boys and I have been hard at work this month.  We're doing a little spring cleaning, and getting really excited for Grandpa Eddie to visit!!!

They've helped me sort through my crafting supplies, hang garland around the house and we're currently making some fun Valentine cards.



K&A are big sports dealing with me shoving a camera in their sweet faces.  I have several ideas for valentines photos….but it is increasing difficult to get a good picture of both boys together.  Aiden is always on the go and Kaleb is super serious when the camera appears.  Trying to get smiles and have Aiden sit still is close to impossible.  A photo attempt without props turns into a blurry disaster.

These are a few of my favorites from our most recent Valentine photo adventures.



It's been unusually cold for south Texas, but the boys and I had a little bike ride yesterday.  Kaleb and Aiden did the slides for the very first time on their own!  They are VERY good at the playground and extra studious watching how I climbed up the steps, crossed the bridge, turned around at the slide and went down on my belly.  So trusting these boys and utterly fearless.  Hope you are able to view the video below!


More Valentine photo adventures to come during the next week!  I leave you with a cutie Kaleb eating his cheerios his new favorite way…..out of his shapes.  I love this kid!  And Aiden too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment