Saturday, September 7, 2013

Best.Photo(s).Ever

Cousin Visit Recap!! 


The week went by all too quickly and I miss my sister, brother, niece and nephew.
The babies had a grand time crawling/rolling over each other and shoving fingers in one another's mouths.


My mom, sister and I had a vision of the twin cousin baby photo, and together it turned out to be.....THE.BEST.PHOTO.EVER!  Mom gets total credit for the overalls!  Julia called out "Becca grab the hats Aunt Nan made the babies!" just before walking out the door....and all I could picture were 4 babies sitting together looking out into the woods!  My brother had a "hand" in the best.photo.ever too!!!  What you can't see is Benjamin singing row, row, row your boat, and holding L&T so no one fell over!

 
The babies had a grand time squished into the wagon together and were overall great subjects as the adults acted ridiculous trying to get the babies to smile.
 
 
Everyone watched Raffi videos together, Lucie taught Kaleb how to make "the dragon noise" and I soaked up as much love as I could get.
 
 
Not sure when we'll all be together again, but I think we'll have to make an annual Colorado trip to retake the best.photo.ever as the babies grow. 
 
Teddy Bear and Lucie Goose
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment