Friday, April 19, 2013

Nursery Tour


Welcome to the boys nursery!


Almost everything in this room was either hand-made or gifted, making it my very favorite space in the house.  Simple greys and yellows were easiest to stick with pre-gummyboys.

These beautiful crib skirts were made with love by B-ma!  She is SO talented!

It's wonderful to watch the boys expressions as the mobiles twirl above them!  They dance all night long since the window stays cracked open.  Fresh Air is best!


For a long time I wasn't sure about adding a chair to the room, but settled on this comfy IKEA rocker.  Thank goodness.  This has been my life saver the past two nights soothing Kaleb to sleep.  Next to the door is one of my favorite items in the room.  A giraffe painting from Aunt Jessica!



I never did find the curtains I had in mind...so for now I really enjoy these sheers from World Market.  I also wanted something alphabetical for the room, and settled on making a wooden wall hanging with a subtle pop of the A and K.


I searched everywhere for a large 6 drawer dresser to store everything...and couldn't resist jazzing it up with some fun knobs!



Hope you enjoyed seeing their room.  I look forward to adding more as they grow!
Enjoy the weekend.

Love.Kiss.Hug.



No comments:

Post a Comment