Monday, January 28, 2013

Birth Announcement

Everyone should have received their birth announcements by now.  In case I missed a friend or two I wanted to share it on here...Along with some runner-ups!




I have two special photos on reserve for the nursery reveal.  Things are coming along well in that department.  I'm waiting on the arrival of both canvas prints to hang above the cribs, and a big soft white fluffy rug!  Two shelves are left to hang, as well as a fun alphabet wall hanging I'm still making.  I'm still in search of soft grey curtains, and need to send out additional photos to print and frame for the room.  I hope within the next month I'll be able to share.

I love looking at this post.  The boys were so small and wrinkled.  We have four chubby cheeks, four rollie legs and two pot bellies!  The boys appetites are so big!  Gotta post this photo of the boys from yesterday.  This was the only picture I got before my phone shut off.  Their faces make me laugh anyways!  Do you all see what I see?  Almost two months and the tricks have begun!


1 comment:

  1. The boys are getting so chubby!! I'm excited to see what your photos and curtains look like in the nursery too :)

    ReplyDelete