Sunday, September 30, 2012

Twinsomnia


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  25 pound gain
Maternity clothes: I almost bought a pair of maternity jeans on sale at Kohls a couple days ago…those pants are COMFORTABLE, who knew!  I ended up with a new pair of fall boots instead.  Whoops.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep:  Ahhh, my greatest challenge.  I shall call this twinsomnia, I’m sure it's an actual thing!
Best moment this week: Scoring a bunch of awesome deals at the twins club sale.
Miss Anything? Pumpkin Ale, Octoberfest, and today I made a fall inspired Sangria for a party tomorrow…so I’m gonna go ahead and say, I miss Sangria.
Movement: Tons, hence the prime reason I’m not sleeping
Food cravings: Sprite with cherries.  Strange, I know
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender prediction: One boy/one girl??
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Acid reflux, backaches and shortness of breath

Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SOO happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing family next month

My to-do list is almost complete (and I still have 3 weeks to go).  I have the nursery prepped and ready, which is great cause soooo many wonderful things have been arriving via FedEx and UPS!  I can't wait till Keith gets home to build the cribs!  I haven't decided whether the closet looks bigger or smaller with these tiny clothes hanging up.

The twins sale was ginormous!!  I walked and talked and played for 2 hours!  Proud to say I scored some great deals on items we'll put to good use.  I'm already excited for the Spring sale, now that I know how everything operates.

I spent the rest of my Saturday rewashing my recent purchases and finishing up some fall crafts.  Check out the awesomeness!

Inspired by Pinterest and other creative crafters!
Click here and here if you'd like to make them too

 



No comments:

Post a Comment