Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

As promised....here are a few things I find inspiring!
I'm sticking to the bare basics, and going all neutral, so whether the gummies are boys/girls/both we'll be prepared.

*Favorite color scheme:  Grey, Yellow, White
Both above are from potterybarnkids.com
If you check out the site, be sure to look at the Taylor Nursery.  The elephant bedding is A-mazing!

*White furniture, and spindle cribs
This beautiful nursery is a Kristen F. Davis design.  Happy walls, happy house.
This room is so elegant!  I searched all over, and think I found the cribs pictured!
I haven't decided if I'm going to purchase a glider/rocker/accent chair.  I'd like to be comfortable in the nursery, but don't want to feel confined to that space because it's the only room with a "special" chair.

*Animal Wall art

I'm going to make prints myself.  I'd like to hang a couple shelves and frame a silhouette (like the one above) of a giraffe, and one of an elephant.
 
*POMS: a trend I'm crazy about!
These DIY poms can be made from tissue paper or fabric.  I'm thinking neutral colors to possibly hang from the corner...and fabric ones as a pillow for a chair, or the crib.  Maybe these are a touch to feminine, but they add so much interest to a room, and look fun to create. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment