Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!
Also, Happy Birthday to my MaMa!  The prettiest princess in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
And, Happy Birthday to my gorgeous niece numero uno Chloe Lyn!!

It's been a good weekend with lots to celebrate.  For the first time in 6 month's Keith and I went out solo to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.  I put the boys to bed and we left for a late dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  The pediatrician recommended we introduce a "calming" object at bedtime....so the boys are now sleeping with their little owl and elephant.  Kaleb has been sleeping through the night, and holds onto a blanket, but he likes the owl too!  



Fathers Day was a happy day full of sunshine!  I skipped my morning nap to make french toast, bacon and fruit salad for breakfast.  Dinner was just as delicious with steak kabobs on the grill.



It's SO hot here, and the boys sweat too much in their car seats, so for the first time I buckled them into the stroller like big boys. I think they like the new view better anyways!


Speaking of big boys, I finally kicked the baby bath sling.  Not sure what the heck took me so long!  The boys splash and throw their arms and legs around in the tub now.  It's pretty fun!

Aiden is officially crawling backwards.  If he wants to go forward or sideways he rolls to his destination.  Both our guys are great at doing 360's.



Kaleb is superman.  Seriously, he FLYS as often as possible...which seems to be about every 3 seconds.



Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Countdown to family vaca.....6.more.days.

No comments:

Post a Comment